The Faculty Club Investigates...
Phileas Xander Aldicot the 3rd
RAF captain turned P.E Coach (primary aspect)
- Never give up, never surrender!
- If it has an engine I can drive it
- Let me instruct you on the Martial Arts
- Average looking bloke, nothing special here
- Pilot +1 to drive skill when used for piloting, +2 when using personal aircraft
- Person of Conviction – Use conviction instead of presence to determine social stress
- Lethal weapon – Fists do +2 damage to unarmored opponents, +1 against Armor 1
EXP: 9 (spent 9)
- Hop a flight to Brazil to meet the dean and profesor Hilltop. Lafortuna hotel just outside Reo.
- Take a large truck into the jungle to meet the professor and dean. Find many dead German troops (with SS insignia) dead in the road. Killed by spears.
- Meet up with Hilltop, he’s trying to coax a man named Ritter into the jungle so that the natives can ambush him. Ritter is responsible for his Nieces death.
- Germans follow us on the way to Ritter, I lure 1 out of the car and take care of him in an alley, then sneak back and slash the tires of the car later.
- We find a key, a german passport and some money on the guy.
At the dinner party, Ritter is found dead in his room along with the body of the Hotel owner (female). Nicholas (Nephew to Ritter) engages us to help find a book (we have it) that his Uncle was likely killed over.
Information from crime scene:
- Deans office, dormatories, mellenium hotel.
- Address in america – to mellinium hotel.
- car was stolen from their Garage.
- We meet proffesor Plymouth (clayton) and the Teaching Aid Dick, the Dean shows up and we all sit at the Lafortuna Hotel.
*We attempt to talk to the brother and find that he has been hired by Nicholas for an expedition into the jungle.
*Checking back at the plane for the stashed book, our pilot is dead and the police are inspecting the plane. The book is still found inside. We then attempt to follow Nicholas into the jungle and find our base camp destroyed and we follow a trail leading out with 20-30 German soldiers following.
- Turns out the little shit kid believes the natives have killed his father (the lafortuna brother told him so). His men are ‘cleansing’ the jungle, which he owns.
- We chase men into the temple where 4 paths lead off. There are 3 of us (hilltop and Plymouth) and we enter what appears to be a maze.
- Blew up the temple so that the Germans will just take Ritter away. Ritter goes away with the Germans.
- We are possibly being extradited to Brazil to answer for crimes that happened there. We are to go to a reception for a new medical proffesor (Dr. Victor Johansen) to the college. 6 weeks ago, entered country from Russia Andre Montenna (2nd dead body, also killed by dogs?). 7 weeks ago, diary met with Tilingast (Kaeiren is Father, Peter is sun, Stephanie is daughter) took charge of his kids. Vivian Glazer was murdered woman.
- Cast – (Prof. Ashcroft, Prof. Plymouth, Teaching Aid Dick, Prof. Hilltop)*
- Continuing our investigations from the party the night before. After being at the crime scene, we are summoned to the new Dr’s office (Victor Johansen).
- I enter Johansen’s house after distracting him and making sure his door does not lock, I find the following.
- (No new subjects found, 2 wks ago – came from western union telegraph from Russia – Tellingast sent
- (From Hollingsworth – URGENT NOTE, stay away from anything the Tillengast are doing. Dated month ago, through normal post)
- Jars of fomeldhide specimens and skeletons.
Came in late, we are out of the country, there is a dance of some sort going on? Broke into an apartment to get info
Session 6 –
Session 7 – at a camp ground for possible students coming into the school.
The Dean is being accused of murder.
Session 8 – not present
The Teutonic club has taken foot on campus by buying there way in. The profesor is not confined to the university, have a meeting with the staff, our jobs are fine.
Students : sarah moss and agatha freemont missing.
The new Ritter building has blown up, find a tunnel system beneath the ruins. Tunnels go all over campus…but one does go to the Fox.
Find a ‘club house’ sort of hidy hole with crates of possibly very old RUm, a psi roh pin, coffee mug and some change – looks like it was an old meeting house recently rediscovered.
Find room with student with a bunch of candles.
Session 10 – missed it
Session 11 – missed it
Session 12 – missed it
Session 13 – missed it
Jarvis tries to run us over with a car. In the car is a lady being held captive (Sarah Marsh). I follow in hot pursuit with
Prof’s Plymoth and Hilltop. Plymoth shoots out the rear tire of the vehicle we are pursueing and causes a bad wreck. I stabilize one person who is badly injured, then there is a stand off with Jarvis. I take the China man and Ms. Marsh back to my flat for questioning.